NEW from Arlington
4x4 Steel Box for Concrete Block
Lowest Cost, Easy-to-Install Box for Electrical Rough-in
Arlington’s 4x4 FSCB44 box and single-gang FSCB24 box, offer the simple way to install a steel electrical box inside a concrete block wall. They're the lowest cost concrete block boxes in the industry.
• 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts
• Screw hole patterns for devices:
4x4 and two-gang in the 4x4 box;
and devices for the single-gang box
• Spring clip holds box securely against block
when screws are tightened
• For added convenience, bracket ends break
off for use on thicker block walls
1. Opening in block.
2. Insert the box in the opening in the block
(top view shown).
3. Tighten the screws on the spring clip to
pull it securely against the block.
4. Install the EMT in the top of the box.
5. Top view: EMT installed in box.
6. Continue adding blocks.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.