NEW from Arlington
Box Extenders with Larger, Trimmable Flange
Extends set back metal or non-metallic electrical boxes up to 1-1/2"
Arlington's non-conductive box extenders extend set back metal or non-metallic electrical boxes up to 1-1/2", the easy way! Our box extenders have a slightly larger flange that provides extra device support when the wall opening is miscut or oversized. They accommodate midi and jumbo cover plates, and are trimmable for use with standard plates.
They work with any single gang device and most steel and
non-metallic outlet boxes, providing a level and fully
supported wiring device that's flush with the wall surface.
• Extend set back metal or non-metallic electrical
boxes up to 1-1/2"
• Larger flange gives better support for device
• Trimmable to fit standard wall plates
• Creates barrier between the box and device screws to
prevent arcing and shorting
• Complies with NEC 2017, article 314.20 for set back boxes
• 2-Hour fire rating
Download the Specification Sheet
French Spec Sheet
|Watch the Product Video|
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.