NEW from Arlington
SCOOP™ Cable Entry Devices
Arlington’s Cable Entry Devices are easy to install and perfect for organizing and protecting low voltage cables.
CED135 Cable Entry Device
• New brush style opening to keep cables from slipping
through back of entry device.
• Provides efficient cable management and protection for
low voltage cables while still delivering good looks.
• Easy insetion of individual cables or a bundle of Class 2
low voltage wiring.
• Extra secure support for the installaion mounting holes
in the entry devices allow for the attachment of a
decorator-style wall plate to the low voltage side of a box.
• Allows the pass-through of large connectors ncluding
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.