NEW from Arlington
Recessed Non-Metallic Boxes
Extra Duty • Weatherproof in Use • Low Profile Cover
With IN BOX™ there are no extra parts to purchase or handle, you will save big on labor and materials. One piece IN BOX™, the recessed electrical box for exterior use, eliminates installing multiple pieces. Each electrical box has a bubble cover assembly and a siding block on siding. The job looks great because IN BOX™ installs in the wall, so less of the box shows outside. It’s that simple. Cost savings. Time savings. A great-looking job. Get it all in Arlington’s one-piece IN BOX!
Features and Benefits
• Meets 2021 NEC, section 406.9 (B) for the proection of exterior outlets
wich require the use of an extra duty weatherproof in us cover for all outdoor 15 or 20 AMP recepticels.
• Non-metallic 22.0 cu. inch electrical box with extra duty weatherproof in use clear or white cover!
• Single and two gang, vertical and horizontal, for a variety of installations.
• Also meets 2015 CEC (Rule 26-702) for recepticles exposed to weather.
• Accepts single-gang devices with no gaskets required!
• For new or old work.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.