NEW from Arlington
Non-Metallic Multi-Purpose Box
Rain tight, Sealed Box for Exterior Installations
Arlington's non-metallic MULTI-PURPOSE BOX is the labor saving solution to installing a fan, light fixture or security camera that is exposed to the elements. It's completely sealed so water stays out and wiring stays dry when used with gasketed accessories. It supports up to a 70 lb fan or fixture securely and safely in a damp or dry location. Perfect for any area with open exposure to wind-driven rain and water spray, it's usable anywhere you would install a gasketed wet- or damp-rated floodlight or accessory. This multi-purpose box eliminates the need for time consuming field modifications.
• Colors: white, gray
• UL Listed, raint tight with a gasketed accessory
• For use with NEMA 3R accessories—Screws provided
• NEC code compliant when using gasketed accessory
• Uses include pool screen enclosures, open porches, lanais,
outdoor kitchens and eating areas, pavilions, and more
1. Install fitting with conduit. Seal unused openings with
2. Mount box to structural member.
3. Pull wire (not included).
4. Attach fan/fixture bracket to strutural member using
supplied long screws (#12 x 3'). Connect wires and
install fan/fixture per manufacturer's instructions.
Lamp Holder Cover (sold separately)
1. Turn power off at main panel box. Screw floodlight/fixture
into FBC42253 cover.
2. Seal unused openings with supplied plugs.
3. Connect wire leads from lamp holder to power source per
fixture manufacturer's instructions.
4. Attach gasket and cover to box using (4) #6-32 mounting
screws (provided). Position light fixture as desired.
Blank Cover (sold separately)
1. Turn power off at main panel box.
2. If desired, remove knockout from cover to mount
a light fixture.
3. Connect wire leads from lamp holder to power source
per fixture manufacturer's instructions.
4. Attach gasket and cover to box using (4) #6-32 screws
(provided). Position light fixture as desired.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.