NEW from Arlington
Steel Fan/Fixture Pan Box
with Adjustable Steel Bracket for Wood I-Joists
Arlington's UL/CSA Listed heavy-duty Steel Fan/Fixture Box with fully adjustable mounting brackets installs securely between existing wood I-beams or rafters. The new FBRS40712R fits beams or rafters set 12 to 16 inches on center and complements our FBRS407R pan box, which fits I-beams or rafters set 16 to 24 inches on center.
• One-Piece Design No Parts to lose. Bracket installation
• Convenient Fits 1/2" or 5/8" drywall ceilings. The 8.0 cu. in.
• Easy Mounting in Retrofit Work
• UL/CSA Listed
Includes: Box/bracket, screws to adjust box position, installed NM cable connector, multiple KOs, and two screws for fan/fixture bracket installation (screwed in place until removed by installer).
1. Cut a 4-3/8" diameter hole in ceiling. Remove pan box
2. Loosen sled screws and slide over to access hex bar.
3. Tighten hex bar with a wrench to embed points and
4. Tighten sled to hex in center of hole. Pull cable
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.