NEW from Arlington
Non-Metallic Adjustable Floor Boxes
Arlington's UL Listed, adjustable floor boxes give installers a low cost, convenient way to install a receptacle in a new or existing floor. The single-gang adjustable boxes fit varying floor heights up to 2" in new work or retrofit. Our 18.3 cu. inch non-metallic box is available with a non-metallic, single or dual flip lid cover to protect the box when not in use. Covers come in brown, black, caramel, light almond, and white.
• Adjustable height up to 2" in new or existing flooring
• Non-metallic cover hides miscut flooring and protects
the box when not in use
• Gaskets inside cover prevent water intrusion
• Covers are available in brown, black, caramel,
light almond, and white
1. Box mounts to joist in new work.
In retrofit, cut a 2-3/8" x 3-3/4" hole in
floor (template provided).
Box adjusts to floor height up to 2".
2. Attach box to floor.
3. Adjust box height and install bracket.
4. Attach your choice of cover to the box.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.