NEW from Arlington
Non-Metallic Floor Box for New Concrete
with FOUR Conduit Hubs
Arlington's floor boxes, cover kits, and accessories for new concrete are the low cost, convenient way to install a receptacle flush with the new floor. Our FLBC4500 floor box for new concrete is made of heavy-duty plastic and has four conduit hubs.
Arlington offers a variety of cover kits to fit our concrete boxes including round covers with flip lids or threaded plugs in brass or nickel-plated brass, metal trapdoor covers with three device options, and plastic covers available in five colors.
Installation Instructions for Concrete Box
1. Set concrete floor box into position. Secure in place
through molded mounting ears.
2. Install conduit as needed using PVC cement. Pull wires
through conduit as required.
3. Install blank plugs (provided) with PVC cement to seal
4. Install pour cap. Pour concrete to finished depth.
5. After concrete has cured, remove pour cap. Use a saw
to cut the box to finished floor height.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.