NEW from Arlington
IN BOX® Floor Box Kit with Recessed Wiring Device
For Existing Floors • TWO Low Voltage Ports • Listed Receptacle
Arlington's FLBR5420 series recessed floor box kits feature TWO low voltage openings (without the need for a divider), an ultra-thin stamped steel flange, and flush-to-the-floor in-use and blank covers. Because the flange is ultra thin and the wiring device is recessed, these floor boxes reduce trip hazard caused by plugs protruding from the box.
• Covers: SIX finishes/colors
Metal brass-plated, nickel-plated and antique bronze-plated zinc
Powder-coated diecast zinc black, brown and light almond
• Quick, easy installation with a 5" hole saw. Four mounting screws
attach the 24.5 cu. inch box securely to the floor
• cULus Listed 20A tamper-resistant decorator-style receptacle
Option A: Attach cover blank and gasket to box using (3) #8 x 5/8" flat
head machine screws.
Option B: Install in-use slotted cover. No screws required. Store blank
cover with screws and gasket for future use.
1. Determine location for the floor box installation (avoid
structural framing members). Use a hole saw to cut a
5" diameter hole through flooring and subfloor.
2. Pull non-metallic cable. Install in box using supplied
NM94 cable connector. Wire receptacle and install in box.
3. Install (4) cover plate screws to secure box to floor flange
assembly. Install low voltage devices into pre-installed LV
keystone holder if desired (or use keystone blank inserts).
4. Low voltage tie-off brackets may be installed to back of
box with supplied #6 or 1/2" screws. Use cable tie (not
supplied) to attach low voltage cables if desired.
5. For wood, tile, or any hard surface floors, add caulking
as required under flange to seal off at floor.
6. Place FLBR5420 Floor Box into hole. Orient the box to
suit installation. Tighten four wing screws to secure
box to the floor.
Download the Specification Sheet
French Spec Sheet
|Watch the Product Video|
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.