NEW from Arlington
Countertop Box Kits with Steel Box
and Round Stainless Steel Trapdoor Cover
Arlington's Countertop Box Kits with steel boxes and round stainless steel covers are available with the choice of an installed UL Listed tamper and weather resistant (TWR) decorator-style GFCI, a tamper resistant (TR) receptacle, or a TR receptacle with two USB ports. The round gasketed stainless steel covers close flush with the countertop, providing 'ingress protection' and preventing damage to the devices in the box. The round shape also hides a miscut opening.
• Easy, secure installation
A spring clip holds the box securely against the
surface when the screws are tightened. The clip is also
'bendable' so it's easy to insert into the opening in the countertop.
• Fits granite or other countertop material up to 1-1/2" thick
• Easy 'No Glue' installation
• Complies with NEC section 406.5 (E) for use in countertops or
similiar work surfaces
• Ingress Protection Rated
1. Determine box location. Cut a 4-7/16" square opening
in countertop. Insert box, bending the clip as necessary
to go through opening.
2. Secure box to countertop by tightening two #10 screws
3. …drawing the box securely against the underside of the
counter. NO GLUING!
4. Wire receptacle in accordance with National, State, and
5. Install trapdoor coverplate to box using the two #6-32
Note: Round cover hides miscut openings.
Download the Specification Sheet
French Spec Sheet
|Watch the Product Video|
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.