NEW from Arlington
Countertop Box Kits with
Arlington's Countertop Box Kits with round plastic boxes and round metal covers give you options for installing a device in a countertop AND a parallel, great-looking installation. Kits are available in either brass or nickel-plated brass with a choice of an installed UL Listed tamper and weather resistant (TWR) decorator-style GFCI, a tamper resistant (TR) receptacle, or a TR receptacle with two USB ports. The round gasketed metal covers hide miscut openings and close flush with the countertop, preventing damage to the devices in the box.
• Easy, secure installation
1. Determine box location. Cut a 5" diameter opening in
2. Secure box to countertop by tightening two #10 screws
3. …drawing the box securely against the underside of the
4. Wire receptacle in accordance with National, State, and
5. Install trapdoor coverplate to box using the two #6-32
6. Rotate box/cover assembly into position, lining it up
7. Finished, parallel installation!
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.