NEW from Arlington
Recessed TV Boxes
For Flush to the Wall Mounting of LED, HI-DEF TV's • Recessed Power/Low Voltage Combo Boxes
Arlington's recessed non-metallic or steel combination power/low voltage TV BOX ™ offers a secure, easy way to mount a TV flush against a wall. They feature power on one side and low voltage on the other for Class 2 wiring of satellitte, cable TV, speakers and more!
The finished job looks great! Plugs and connectors stay inside the box without extending past the wall!
Get TV BOX™ with a non-metallic or steel box and a paintable white non-metallic trim plate. The steel box is designed for use in new or old work commercial work where a metal raceway is used. It's great in hotels and other settings for placing furniture or appliances close to the wall.
Features and Benefits
• cULus listed
• Easy to install, secure installation in walls up to 1/2" thick.
• In retrofit, mounting wing screws hold box securley in wall.
• Box screw mounts to wood or metal stud in new construction.
• Covers available for unused two-gang through four-gang boxes.
• Accommodates Arlington's SCOOP™ entrance plates and hoods.
• Available in two-, three-, and four-gang styles.
And the NEW single gang steel TV BOX.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.