NEW from Arlington
Recessed TV Boxes
For Flush to the Wall Mounting of LED, HI-DEF TV's • Recessed Power/Low Voltage Combo Boxes
Arlington's recessed non-metallic combination power/low voltage TV BOX™ offers a secure, easy way to mount a TV flush against a wall. They feature power on one side and low voltage on the other for Class 2 wiring of satellitte, cable TV, speakers and more!
The finished job looks great! Plugs and connectors stay inside the box without extending past the wall!
Get TV BOX™ with a non-metallic box and a paintable white non-metallic trim plate. It's great in additional settings for placing furniture or appliances close to the wall.
Features and Benefits
• cULus listed
• Easy to install, secure installation in walls up to 1/2" thick.
• In retrofit, mounting wing screws hold box securley in wall.
• Box screw mounts to wood or metal stud in new construction.
• Cover available for TVB613 and TVB713 boxes.
• Accommodates Arlington's SCOOP™ entrance plates and hoods.
• Available with ground clip for use in Canada, Add GC to the end
of the Part Number. (TVB613GC)
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.