NEW from Arlington
Single Gang Steel TV BOX™
For Flush-to-the-Wall Mounting of Flat Screen TVs
Arlington’s TVBS503 provides a secure, easy way to mount a TV flush against a wall. TVBS503 is able to be used for power or low voltage for Class 2 wiring of satellite, cable TV, speakers and more.
The finished job looks great! Plugs and connectors stay inside the box, without extending past the wall.
Comes with a steel box and a paintable white non-metallic trim plate. The steel box is designed for use in new or old commercial work where metal raceway is used. It’s great in hotels and other settings for placing furniture or appliances close to the wall.
• Easy to install, secure installation in walls up to 1-1/2" thick.
• In retrofit, mounting wing screws hold box securely in wall.
• Box screw-mounts to wood or metal stud in new construction.
• Accommodates Arlington’s SCOOP™ entrance plates and hoods.
• Available in one, two, three, and four-gang styles.
How to Buy
Contact an Arlington Sales Representative
Purchasing in Canada? Please click here to contact our Canadian Representatives.